Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Magic Monday

Paris is magical.  I know it sounds cheesy, but that's the only adjective that really does it justice.  One of the things I love most about Paris is that there's always something beautiful or wonderful waiting to leave you digging for your camera or throwing your hands in the air and sighing, looking around at nobody in particular, just trying to find SOMEONE to look back at you and say, "I know!! I know.".

Sights, sounds, sunsets, tastes, experiences, buildings, views, moments.  They're everywhere, all the time.  I'm constantly amazed.  It might be a stunning view over the Seine or a warm baguette on my counter, it's just moments like these that make me really grateful to be here.

All that to say...I'm hoping to start sharing 3 little "I love Paris" moments every Monday.  Boom.


















1 comment:

  1. This pretty much sums up why I want to go back. Not only do I just want to be in Paris - but I would totally be the person who would agree with you on how magical Paris truly is! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete